• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
    The game was blacked out....so it's not because of the weather. Fans didn't show up to support this team when it had put itself in position to fight for a postseason berth. Before I'd throw even one player under the bus I'd say the fans' effort was pathetic. What signal does that send to the team?
    Will any of the last 3 games be sold out?

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

:nonono:
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• blahblahblah
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Not unless one of the opponents travels well.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          Just the excitement over the new staff and new direction should sell out games!
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
            Just the excitement over the new staff and new direction should sell out games!
            And the new lighting in the clubhouse!

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
              That was a pathetic effort.
              Wake me up when these guys give a shit.
              Signed,

Rip Van Hoarse

Comment

• OhioBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                Really? Ryan Mathews showed up. Rivers showed up. Allen showed up big despite the crushing fumble. Weddle showed up. The defense played probably its best game of the year, so I would argue they showed up despite the gashing they took. The personnel issues on that side of the ball are well known.
                Mathews did show up and ran hard, but I think that hammy tightens up at halftime and you didn't see him much if any in the second half. Mathews was running hard and I think if he was healthy it would of been a different out come, Mathews was giving good 1st down yardage for us putting us in a lot of 2nd and 6, and 3r and short, which is key if you are playing with one reciever (Allen) and a TE (Gates) with a hammy, problem there is no other freakin reciever when you leave Vincent Brown in the game, thank God they used Green more, but in the second half we didn't run effectively thus putting us in 3rd and long with Allen, the injured Gates and sometimes Green, and the invisible man Vincent Brown, Tutu should of got some opportunities in the game.

Comment

• RobH
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Tokyo, Japan
                  • University English Lecturer
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
                  Mathews did show up and ran hard, but I think that hammy tightens up at halftime and you didn't see him much if any in the second half. Mathews was running hard and I think if he was healthy it would of been a different out come, Mathews was giving good 1st down yardage for us putting us in a lot of 2nd and 6, and 3r and short, which is key if you are playing with one reciever (Allen) and a TE (Gates) with a hammy, problem there is no other freakin reciever when you leave Vincent Brown in the game, thank God they used Green more, but in the second half we didn't run effectively thus putting us in 3rd and long with Allen, the injured Gates and sometimes Green, and the invisible man Vincent Brown, Tutu should of got some opportunities in the game.
                  Yeah, I was disappointed that Tutu didn't get some snaps. I guess the coaches see some things in practice that we don't, but it sure is a mystery to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X